Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy Month

I have a busy month ahead of me. The last Sunday of November I made this cake for Raia's little friend Jayden, he just turned two:




My friend's little girl is turning six tomorrow, and loves High School Musical! Here's what I came up with:




This weekend I have 24 cupcakes to do. Next weekend I am doing a pretty big order for 60 people for a baby shower. The next week I have two friends' birthdays! And somewhere in this crazy month Nathan and I have to age another year, too! And let's not forget Christmas! Are you tired yet?? I am.... I also realize that I am truly blessed for this talent, and this business that is heading my way! Lord knows I need it!

Sorry for the short post tonight, it is all I have time for. More to come this week! Promise! (And psssst....it's a Christmas surprise!)

xoxox~

1 comment:

Devon said...

Cool. You are so awesome!