Monday, September 28, 2009

Bake Sale Success!

Our bake Sale this past Sunday was a complete success! We had people hitting us up before we could even get set up! We raised a little over $400 for Unite for the Cure and Families of SMA! How wonderful is that? All of the goodies were packaged so beautifully, and Rita wanted to make it a Fall theme, with lots of decorations and baskets full of the goodies, and it really paid off. We got so many compliments on how nice the set-up was. People were saying it wasn't your average bake sale, where people just put stuff in ziplocs and slap a price on it.

(Please forgive the pics, as we are all WELL aware by now, my camera is not the best.)



A couple of cutie pies that came out for the bake sale!




In other news, Raia is still NOT NURSING (yeah!) and doing fabulous! I feel like my umm, er, "upper areas" are about to explode. Actually, its not as bad as it was a week ago, but still hurts a lot. Nathan laughs at me because I've been wearing cabbage leaves in my bra. Ha ha! I guess it is kinda funny.

My headache meds are working, so that's good. I still get the headaches, but the go away. YAY! Hopefully as the Topomax builds up in my system, I will eventually just stop getting them altogether. I can hope anyway.

I don't really have much of an update today, sorry! I do have a couple of cute pictures of Raia, though.

Here is Raia with her best friend Madison at McDonald's.


For some resaon, this girl loves to put things on her head. But not normal things, like hats or bows...

Yep, it is a purse.

Thanks for checking in, that's all I've got for now!

xoxoxo~


This week I don't have a funny word from Raia (that I can think of right now....) but my friend Rita did buy her some Elmo stuff for her birthday, Elmo socks included. As soon as I pulled them out of the package, she kissed them! So cute! And let me tell you, she will wear holes in them before long....She calls them her "Emmo" socks!

Thanks Rita!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Freak, Sara, that's awesome! 400 bucks!!! YOW!!