Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dinner & A Bow

The chili was really good!! Yay! I actually had two whole platefuls (booo me); Nathan was good and only had one, and he even said it was good, too.



Blogging about what we had for dinner may be silly, but I am really proud of myself for making a meal that was pretty tasty (and easy!!). That doesn't happen very often.

Raia woke up in a fantastic mood and was ready to show off her bow head.





Right now she is watching Blue's Clues; I wish I knew how to post video, because her dancing is SO cute! She sticks out one hip and just goes to town! Blue's Clues is something new for her and a nice change from all the "Mo-Mo" we have endured over the past few months. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE Elmo, but there's only so much little furry red monster one can take!

No comments: