Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So blessed

I am so blessed. Sometimes I think I am the luckiest girl in the world. I thank God every single day for my family, and for my friends, both of which are so very important to me. Like I have said before, the friends I have in my life now are the kind of people I wish I'd have been friends with long ago. Just all around wholesome people, loving, caring, would do anything for me. One friend in particular, I've mentioned her here before, Tammy, played a huge part in me giving my life back to Christ. I've been incredibly blessed by her, in so many ways. She is the one who called me on March 1, and prayed with me, and talked with me about God. It was that day that I rededicated my life to Christ. Read her blog post, she tells it so much better than I do. I love you Tammy, you are a true blessing!!

Click here to read Tammy's post.

I just wanted to share that. Thanks for checking in!

xoxox~
Sara

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love you too!! But God loves you more. You were worth every prayer.