Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures

I know I have been slacking lately in the 'new post' department, and I know I apologize every time and promise to do better. Today is no different. I'm sorry for my lack of posts, and I promise to do better!
I am too tired tonight for any lengthy posts, so pictures will have to do for now.


Mommy & Noggin Berries


Raia LOVES Gibson's cage...seriously! We call it her "time out" LOL! I have better pictures of she and Gibson both in the cage, I just need to upload them.


My hair looks RED here...I think I like it! I see a box of hair dye in my future. This is Raia just after her bath, wrapped up in her Elmo towel :) Such a cutie!


Nathan in Washington DC. He is there again this week for the second time.


One of my favorite pics, it makes me laugh every time! Raia with the famous Elmo puppet on her head!

Ok, that's all I've got for now. I'm tired! More posts soon!
If you didn't read my previous post, please do. I need sponsors!! Leave me a comment if you'd like to sponsor me!

xoxox~

1 comment:

Devon said...

Oh my gosh, Raia is just too cute! And I do like the red hair too! Wish I could pull off red, but alas all I was ever meant to be was a brunette...lol